Featured Video

Sunday 6 November 2011

Akshay Is Too Busy To MasterChef India


Actor Akshay Kumar, who was the first judge celeb on Masterchef India, when he started last year, has not had time to see the current season. The show is now firmly and judged by three chefs instead of two cooks and movie star, in contrast to last season. Action star to show
Good luck with the MSMI and admits that he can return to the format of the next season.

"This year I couldn't take it because he is too close to Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar and also clash with the film assignments. So it was reasonable to assume no show, not take it and leave in trouble. And India is Masterchef my baby. I could not do injustice to the show, "says Akshay, who early in his career, and before becoming an actor, he worked at the local fast food Joint in Thailand, while training in martial arts.

He adds, "the next season if he cooperates fully my assignments, I'm game for it."

Actor anchor and judged the first season of Masterchef of India, who opened with a grim 2.6 item, but in the final, crossed the Mark of 4. "I was not stressed about the MSMI. So, I don't want to chef Vikas Khanna, feel stress, "says Akshay, adding that he would not like a professional chef compared with him. "His work revolves around food.

And in my case, passions, which turned into an opportunity for the job. If I had my way, I would like to ask him to just go into the kitchen and have fun with the contestants. Numbers will follow. "

Few know that the star of action uses cooking as stress buster. Today, in addition to make sandwiches and parathas, he also claims to know the trick to get the right Green Thai Curry. "The first time I did it in Bangkok, I don't want to try it out. I took it to my Chef and he just told me to try harder next time, "Akshay recalls."Today if it taste like Curry, I do, I am sure he will be proud of me. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment