Featured Video

Friday 4 November 2011

Gabourey Sidibe Shows Her Twitter Account Is a Fake


Gabourey Sidibe Washington: told fans that Twitter account under his own name really belongs to the impostor.

The actress received the Oscar Nomination for the very first film she acted in the film "Precious – 2009".

She says that she does not even use the micro blogging site, but this user regularly sends messages, pretending to be her.

"Not that crazy? I'm not on Twitter, I as a loser, I still do Myspace, "Contactmusic quoted her as saying on the talk show United States, said on Thursday.

It's so strange (because) it is very positive, because she thinks I'm sure, but I'm not; I am evil person, she said, if we talk about the impostor.

In fact the actress said her mom and she actually likes the person behind the fake account.

She described the fake Sidibe as a "recovery and Nice.

"First my mom and I were mad at her, '' How dare you claim me? '' and then my mom was like, ' wait, people love it, it is an excellent, I will follow (s)," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment